- Organising a Winter School where students will be offered an entire, residential, intensive week in a mixed classroom with a full programme of seminars and group work. In this respect, national students with few international classmates are offered
(a) an international experience, as well
(b) as the opportunity to mix with a different student profile from their class - i.e. those with work experience or who are enrolled on part-time evening courses and
(c) the opportunity to learn from professionals from the field.
- Short Courses of 2 weeks' duration.
- Internships or Research opportunities abroad.
- Thesis writing exchange (for M.A. Students).
- Elaborated Staff Exchange.